Thursday, December 16, 2010

Trying New Things

A lot of times as artists it's so easy to get into "ruts".....It happens to the best of us.  Of course we all have our faves, but it's always good to try new things and experiment-that's part of the fun of being a makeup artist!  I've heard Sam Fine rave about this powder many times, and I finally got it...now I'm hooked!  As usual, I'm all about pretty packaging, but most importantly, the product has got to rock my world, and this one does!! Smooth finish, doesn't take much, (which makes it worth 60.00) and it feels luxurious, which is really important for the client's ultimate experience.



Yves Saint Laurent Semi-Loose Powder-Can't go wrong when Mr. Fine recommends it! I use #2 If you try it tell me what you think!   And if you want to see the master in action:

No comments: